Banking Sign In

Property Information:

  • Purchase agreement
  • Copy of legal description
  • If you are selling your current home, copy of listing contract
  • If you have sold you current home, copy of settlement statement (HUD-1)

Income & Assets:

  • Paystubs covering the last 30 days
    • For the past two years: names and addresses of each employer, W2s
  • Statements for each bank, mutual fund, and/or investment account for the last three months
    • If you have made any large deposits to your accounts: explanation and source for deposit
    • If the large deposit was a gift: signed gift letter (lender can supply), copy of gift check, copy of deposit receipt
  • If you are self -employed or own 25% or more of a business:
    • Personal and corporate or partnership tax returns (last three years)
    • Year to date profit and loss statement
  • If you are retired:
    • Pension award letter
    • Social security award letter
  • If you are counting child support or alimony as income:
    • Copy of divorce settlement
    • Show receipt of child support

VA Loans:

  • Copy of DD214, Report of Separation


  • Photo ID and proof of social security number
  • Residence addresses for the past two years
  • If applicable, copy of divorce decree
  • If you are not a citizen, a copy of the front and back of your green card